Thursday, September 03, 2009

My Dream

Wrote this just now... Deeply personal; I've never opened up this much.

---

Can't sleep; mind spinning. Prayerfully consdering my future. Is this God's will or just a dream I have? Will anyone understand?

Injustice, poverty, depression; these things break God's heart. They MUST break our hearts also. A gospel that does not compel people to love unconditionally, as Christ did, is pointless. Religion that does not compel us to seek justice & peace is dead.

My dream is to open a coffee house, a place where I can share God's love with everyone I meet. Through music; through literature; through art; through open discussion with people of all worldviews; through a simple smile and a cup of coffee.
This world needs Christ, and I'm called to share His love.

God, is this Your will, or just my own dream?

☮ ♥ ☺

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you!!!

Unknown said...

I do too :-)

He'll show you!

Anonymous said...

David said,
We love you too. I have stated many times. "If we are trying to follow God's will then our will should be very close to His will."
If you feel God is directing you go for it. I believe you have sincerely prayed and ask directions. If God is directing you and you do not go it is called "sin". I will do anything I can to support you.